ARTI – Apulia Region Agency for Technology and Innovation
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2004, the strategic Agency for Technology and Innovation of Apulia supports the regional government in designing and managingeconomicdevelopment, innovation, education, training and job policies.
In coherence with
- the regional smart specialization strategy;
- the emerging trends at national and international level.
To be the regional government agency of the frontier, targeting the themes, sectors and technologies of modernity.
ARTI creates and supports relationships with regional, national and international institutions and persons.
ARTI creates, develops and disseminates knowledge, actingas a knowledge hub: a place thatenables sharing, collaboration, learning and creativity.
WHAT WE DO
Discovery and exploration of socio-economic and technologicalcontexts, whichlead to the development of strategicvisions for areas of industrial policy and regionaldevelopment.
- Developingtechnological and domain visions;
- Building skills;
- Developing innovative visions for society;
- Developing innovative services (inbound/outbound).
Planning and implementinginterventions and initiatives on ourareas of interest.
- Socio-economicanalysis and research;
- Support to the realisation of Apulia smart specialisation strategy;
- Valorisation of research results and promotion of innovative business;
- Monitoring and assessingregional policies;
- National and EU-funded projects;
- Communication and dissemination of innovation culture.
- Strengthening the regional R&I assets;
- Developing innovative services and visions;
- Strengthening Apulia R&I network.
Apulia Region Agency for Technology and Innovation
Via Giulio Petroni,15/f.1 – 70124 Bari, Italy